Tree Trimming Arlington Heights
Brown Tree has the certified experts you need to rely on when it comes to pruning and shaping your trees in Addison, Illinois. We are the number one tree service in the area! Our local and certified arborists are on staff to help walk you through all the tree services you need. Brown Tree Service performs tree trimming, tree removal, commercial tree, emergency tree services, tree removal, cabling, mauget injections, and more in the local Addison area. When you choose Brown Tree Service you choose:
- 5 Star Service On Google
- 5 Star Rating On Yelp
- Quick and Reliable Technicians To Service You Quickly
- Safety and Expert Knowledge for Every Service
- A+ Rating With the BBB
Call Brown Tree Today and we can help you with all of your tree service needs. We have local tree technicians in your area and provide free estimates in Addison, Illinois today!
Kenneth Brown: IL #0596
Martin LaBahn: IL #0498
Tree Trimming Service Arlington Heights
Tree trimming is an important duty as a homeowner. There are many reasons to have a local tree trimming service in Arlington Heights on stand by to trim your trees:
- Trimming trees can promote growth, control the way the tree grows, and prevent damage to your home.
- Most importantly, however, proper tree trimming can improve the general health of your trees by trimming away the branches that are dead or dying. Trimming away these branches will actually improve your family’s safety. This is because often these branches can break off and fall.
- Tree trimming can also help you save money on your heating and cooling bill in Arlington Heights. Trimming your trees will help increase sun exposure and air circulation throughout the tree. This helps in the health of your trees. By cutting back leaves and limbs you can allow more sunlight into your home’s windows which will warm up the house.
- If you are trying to raise a fruit tree in Arlington Heights we know the weather can wreak havoc on that. Trimming your fruit tree will actually promote the growth of fruit and prevent your tree from dying sooner.
- Tree trimming is beneficial because it can open up your yard to views that would otherwise be obstructed by overgrown trees.
- Newly planted trees should be trimmed to help compensate for the loss of root and to help train the tree in the shape that you would most like for it.
These are the main reasons why you should consider getting your trees inspected and trimmed.
Tree Trimming Planning
Different trees should be trimmed at the right time of the year for that type of tree.
- Ornamental trees should be trimmed in early Spring just before they start their new growth. This will help with the flowering, those without flowers, it helps to shape them before they start growing again.
- Fruit trees should be trimmed in the late Winter so that the center of the tree is exposed to the Sun and to help create a nice shape for the Spring growth.
- Evergreen trees and shrubs should be trimmed in late March of in early April before they start their new growth cycle. Do not trim Evergreen trees in the fall to avoid them from being susceptible to a Winter injury.
Tree Trimming Advice In Arlington Heights:
Different types of trees should be pruned in different ways depending ion where you live. For homeowners and businesses that are in Arlington Heights the most common types of trees should be trimmed in a specific way to promote their health.
Having a certified arborist trim your trees is very important. If you cut the branched wrong, if they tear and rip, and general safety for when they come tumbling down after they have been cut it is always better to trust a local professional to take care of this service for you. However, if you want to try tree trimming yourself here is some helpful advice and tips you should keep in mind:
- Fine tree trimming: removing smaller limbs of the tree to improve the overall appearance of the tree.
- Standard tree trimming: removing larger limbs and/or branches to enhance the structure of the tree.
- Hazard tree trimming: removing hazardous branches that are dead or dying, that could cause some damage if they were to break off by themselves.
- Crown reduction tree trimming: This is important when you are living in Arlington Heights, because of the weather. This type of tree trimming should only be done if there is significant storm damage, branches that interfere with power lines, or dieback. Never remove more than ⅓ of the crown of the tree, because then the tree may die from sunscald. (when the Sun focuses on one particular spot on the tree, which dries the tree out)
When you trim your trees you help eliminate branches that cross each other and compete for space. If you were not to trim these branches, they could end up both dying, which could, in turn, hurt the entire tree. Also, tree trimming can benefit the tree by preventing the entrance and spread of insects and diseases that can often time hurt or kill the tree.
Again, tt is a good idea to hire a professional to help with your tree trimming needs because they are very knowledgeable when it comes to trees. They know which branches should be trimmed and how many branches to trim. Professional tree trimmers specialize in the care of individual trees. Proper tree care is an investment, but a smart one at that. Well taken care of trees are aesthetically more attractive and can add considerable value to your home. Removing bigger branches and/or trees can be dangerous work, so hiring a professional would be a smart choice. They know the best ways to remove big branches and trees without injury.
Tree Trimming Arlington Heights
If you are looking for the best tree trimming service in Arlington Heights, look no further than Brown Tree Service. We have been trimming trees for over 30 years. We have dedicated crews that will come out to your home or business and make sure that your tree is trimmed expertly and carefully so you don’t have to worry. We will also make sure that clean up is all taken care of. Learn more about our other service in Arlington Heights below. We are the number one tree service in the area and are always dedicated to providing you with the best tree care services around.